- Master of Arts in International Affairs, Johns Hopkins University – SAIS Europe (Bologna, Italy)
- Master in International Relations and Diplomatic Affairs, University of Bologna (Forlì, Italy)
- Diploma, Collegio Superiore – School of Excellence of the University of Bologna (Bologna, Italy)
- Bachelor in International Development and Cooperation, University of Bologna (Bologna, Italy)
Fields of work
- Youth participation and youth mainstreaming
- Women’s rights, LGBT+ rights and gender mainstreaming
- Project cycle management
Luca Tesei Li Bassi works as Program Manager at Kosovo 2.0, a Prishtina-based independent mediaorganization.
In the past, Luca has worked for the Gender Advisor of EULEX, within the Civil Society and Gender Unit of the OSCE Presence in Albania, for ILS LEDA, a global network of local economic development agencies, for CEL, a Kosovar leading LGBT+ rights organization.
During his studies at the University of Bologna, Luca co-founded the local MUN club, which he presided during the organization of the city’s first MUN conference in 2016. Since then, he has chaired more than ten simulations, and acted as Secretary-general of MUN Albania 2021.
For his master’s thesis on FMG/C, Luca won the “René Cassin Award” (2019), conferred by the Legislative Assembly of Emilia-Romagna (Italy) to best theses in human rights and human development.
Currently, Luca also works as a producer for independent production company Katarzë Films. He is fluent in English and French.